White Label has organised the Croydon exhibition at MIPIM - the annual world-wide property expo held in Cannes - and procurement of corporate sponsorship to enable Develop Croydon to exhibit at MIPIM for the last five years.
About MIPIM and the Croydon exhibition
MIPIM is the property industry's largest and most important international event in the world. It brings together the most influential decision-makers in the market.
MIPIM presents a major platform for Croydon and its key stakeholders to raise the profile of its regeneration plan and promote Croydon to an international audience of investors and end-users; as well as the chance to engage with leading decision-makers.
What we delivered:
• the design of the Croydon exhibition stand which was manned by WL staff throughout the event
• project managed all the associated administration and documentation, including delegate registrations
• a full programme of events, including the sponsors dinner, Croydon VIP reception, Croydon panel debate and speaker opportunities for
• design and development of a dedicated Develop Croydon at MIPIM website
• the hugely popular Croydon interactive development map in conjunction with Quintessence
• a co-ordinated Develop Croydon at MIPIM PR campaign, providing significant publicity potential for sponsors as well as valuable brand
• the design and print of marketing collateral to supplement the exhibition including: the Croydon at MIPIM newspaper and the pocket size
Croydon development map,
What our sponsors said:
"Once again White Label delivered a very exciting MIPIM for Croydon. The attendance at the stand was non-stop for potential investors, developers and those interested in what is happening in and around Croydon. Mott MacDonald appreciates the hard work and effort that the team puts in to this event and it appears that every year is better than the preceding one – this year notably with the addition of a touch screen smart table to the stand which helped visitors quickly understand the developments going on in Croydon."
David Mercer, Director, Mott MacDonald
We thought that White Label did a fantastic job and that we punched well above our weight in terms of the size of stand and that it was clear that we got our message across.
Jamie Kerr, John Laing.
If you would like to find out more about Croydon at MIPIM, visit the website: www.croydonatmipim.com